The Ultimate Guide to Nutrition and Exercise During Pregnancy eBook
On sale for ONLY $8.95 ! It was $24.95.
"My goal is to teach you how to have the healthiest, safest and most desirable pregnancy possible for both you and your baby." JP
"This is a must have if you if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, if you have suffered with infertility or a miscarriage, or if you just want to have the healthiest pregnancy and baby possible, then I highly recommend this book for you." Dianne
Jennifer is excited to share her newly revised and updated eBook formerly called Slim Mom Secrets.
Here's What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter One
- Essential information to help you feel as good as possible during your pregnancy.
- Eleven tips to cure morning sickness and all-day nausea.
- The quick, easy way to settle your tummy when you experience indigestion or heartburn.
- How to eliminate embarrassing gas and painful bloating.
- One easy exercise to stop leg cramps.
- Stop constipation by using these easy tips.
- How I got relief from back pain in my third trimester.
- Six tips for preventing hemorrhoids.
- How to say goodbye to the “pregnancy blues” and feel happier and more connected with God during your pregnancy.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Two
- How much weight should you gain during your pregnancy?
- The best way to add calories so you don’t put on excess body fat (and how many calories you need to add for your growing baby).
- Jennifer’s complete Healthy Eating Plan. Eliminates all the confusion and guesswork!
- The best 87 “pregnancy foods” that provide the top nutrients you and your baby need for optimum health.
- One simple thing you can do to help prevent your child from having A.D.D.
- Six foods that endanger your unborn baby!
- Sample daily meals & snacks--one for each trimester. Learn the best way to keep your body in shape and give your baby all the nutrition he needs.
- Five of Jennifer’s Favorite Recipes that you can whip up for your whole family to enjoy.
- How to zap those pregnancy food cravings by using the Jennifer’s Cravings Buster Techniques.
- Why the old saying, “You’re eating for two” is the worst advice you can ever follow.
- The Best 10 Tips to control food cravings and have a happy, healthy pregnancy.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Three
- Quick and easy exercise secrets for having a healthy and fit pregnancy. You can do them anywhere, at anytime!
- Get better results, faster by using these “Ten Tips to Maximize Your Exercise Effectiveness.”
- Six enormously beneficial exercises that help moms-to-be increase their flexibility and endurance, and have an easier delivery. (Research also shows that by doing these exercises, you decrease the chances of having a premature birth or C-section.)
- Completely safe activity routines for each trimester of your pregnancy. Plus, step-by-step photos of all of the exercises (taken during Jen's 8th month).
- Nine warnings you must not miss to ensure the safety and health of your baby and yourself, including which sports are dangerous to engage in while pregnant.
- The “secret” exercise that strengthens your pelvic floor and promotes easier labor and delivery (backed by a medical journal).
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Four
- Five ways to handle that constant tired feeling.
- How to get comfortable sleeping, including a specially-designed prop for the last two trimesters.
- The best position for sleeping in order to get the blood and nutrients flowing to your unborn baby.
- The sleep position you need to avoid during your third trimester.
- Get rid of nightmares and nighttime sweats!
- Lying awake? Three completely safe cures for insomnia.
- Answers about using sleep aids during pregnancy. Do you know what’s safe and what you must avoid? You will find out in this chapter.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Five
- Have some fun! Take my Pregnancy IQ Quiz. Who will score higher--your baby’s mother or your baby’s father? Use this great tool to improve the communication between you and your husband.
- Today’s mom-to-be is savvy to the real facts about pregnancy. Put the old myths and urban legends to rest. Learn how to separate fact from fiction.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Six
- Discover some of the best styles and which fashions look best on you while you’re pregnant (plus, what to wear while you work out).
- In case you are struggling with your weight, pregnancy makes you more beautiful!
- Warning: 5 beauty products to steer clear of while you’re pregnant.
- Two “must haves” to avoid stretch marks.
- How to prevent post-pregnancy “mommy body".
- Why pregnant moms are susceptible to varicose veins and what you can do to keep from getting them (start today for best results).
- Hate cellulite? Fight back! Use these nice tricks to knock out that “waffle skin.”
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Seven
- Jennifer shares her personal story of giving birth to her son, and how she “beat the odds” and avoided a C-section.
- How having a doula helped my labor go 100% smoother.
- My “secret” for having less painful contractions. It really worked!
- The big debate: natural childbirth or not? See what experts have to say about this hot topic.
- Ten things you can do to have an easier labor.
- The best kept secret for getting back into shape after you've had the baby!
- A must have list on what to take to the hospital! This will help you be ready and not forget any crucial items.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Eight
- Three easy "Tips for New Mothers" to get you back into your pre-pregnancy clothes faster than you ever thought possible.
- Did complications confine you to bed rest? Don’t give up--you’re not alone. Jennifer has over sixteen years’ of experience coaching moms-to-be that will help you too.
- The 10 tips to help handle stress and find His peace.
- Are you worried about having postpartum depression? Discover the four things your brain needs to get your emotions back into balance so you don’t slip into that deep, dark hole. Yes, prayer, is one of them!
- Nursing your baby--the five top benefits. Plus, how to protect your own bones and teeth while you’re breastfeeding.
- Have you ever felt like shooting the scale? Save your tears--I’ve got answers for you.Was $24.95 Now ONLY $8.95
You will receive a link to your download via email.