(These are the journals from my 1st pregnancy.)
Next week I get to go home to Hawaii to see my mom. I’m so excited! I know it’s special for her to see me pregnant, and she has so much wisdom to share. It will be a long flight from Denver, so I’m planning with extra care. Recently, I read about a plane that was stuck on the tarmac for 12 hours before taking off. How awful for those people! I’ll pack an extra bottle of water and snacks, just in case, but I pray that everything will go smoothly on my journey home.
- Healthy snacks for a long flight, such as carrots, cucumber slices, celery sticks, dry roasted almonds, cashews and chicken wraps. Put in a small, soft cooler with an ice pack.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and easy-to-slip-off-and-on shoes.
- Bring a good book and personal journal for writing.
- Possibly bring an iPod to make the time pass peacefully.
- Bring an extra bottle of water.
Please add more to the list……